How to Hard Reset or Soft Reset Apple iPhone SE (2020)
Having issues with your Apple iPhone SE (2020) smartphone you might want to consider a hard or soft reset. A hard or soft reset is another way you can resolve problems on your smartphones.
Note: Before you start your soft or hard reset ensure you have backup any and all important files or documents and make sure the phone is fully charged to avoid any problems during this hard reset or soft reset process.
How to hard reset Apple iPhone SE (2020)
1. Hold down the volume up button.
2. Hold down the volume down button.
3. Now press and hold down the power off Button until the “Apple Logo” shows up.
4. Apple iPhone SE (2020) reboots and that’s all.
How to soft reset Apple iPhone SE (2020)
1. Turn on the Apple iPhone SE (2020).
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to General
4. Select the Reset option.
5. Select “Erase All Content and Settings” option
Disclaimer: How to hard or soft reset guide for Apple iPhone SE (2020) by TOPUPSBLOG is mainly for educational purposes and we are in no way responsible for any data lost or whatsoever.
Also checkout TopUps Blog Personal Tips for Apple iPhone SE (2020):