With the thought process to balance the monetary weight of the college, Akita International University is giving the AIU Ambassador Scholarships to meriting candidates.
The financing program draws in up-and-comers who will initiate a full-time undergrad learn at this college for the scholarly year 2021-2022.
Akita International University is a state-funded college situated in Akita City, Akita Prefecture, Japan. Set up in 2004 and demonstrated in American aesthetic sciences schools, AIU is one of only a handful few colleges in Japan offering the entirety of its courses in English. It has presently 185 accomplice establishments from everywhere in the world.
Why learn at Akita International University? With its inventive worldwide human sciences instructive way of thinking, Akita International University tries to plan understudies to be pioneers in a worldwide society. Worldwide Liberal Arts training at AIU empowers understudies to obtain a wide extent of information and hones their insightful reasoning abilities.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on Monday, October 25, 2021, and shut on November 4, 2021.
· College or Organization: Akita International University
· Division: NA
· Course Level: Undergraduate
· Grant: Up to 50,000 JPY
· Number of Awards: NA
· Access Mode: Online
· Identity: International
· The honor can be taken in Japan
· Qualified Countries: All nationalities.
· Qualified Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject offered by the college
· Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the given standards:
· Understudies taking an interest in a scholastic gathering that is considered helpful for the college or the actual understudies.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply
· The most effective method to Apply: Aspirants should need to download the application structure for the college degree and submit it to Admissions Office Akita International University Yuwa, Akita-city 010-1292 Japan TEL +81-18-886-5931 FAX +81-18-886-5910 E-mail: [email protected]
· Supporting Documents: Submit a mission statement, recognition, and records, letters of suggestion.
· Confirmation Requirements: Completed or expected to finish a 12-year educational program at a licensed school by March 31, 2022, or has a likeness the previously mentioned training which is perceived by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
· Finished a standard instruction educational plan in under 12 years at an abroad foundation and have finished or will finish an educational plan at preliminary schooling organization assigned by MEXT or at an instructive focus assigned by MEXT by March 31st, 2022
· Language Requirement: Applicants are needed to present an authority archive that demonstrates the mechanism of guidance in English.
Akita International University will give the honor sum up to 50,000 JPY for understudies in Japan.