The Foundation for Polish Science is currently helping qualified understudies finance their examinations by giving a great association program to global exploration plans.
The International Research Agendas program upholds particular, free examination units in Poland that will seek after global exploration plans in an essential joint effort with prestigious logical establishments from different nations.
The Foundation for Polish Science, set up in 1991, is a non-legislative, non-political, non-benefit organization whose mission is to advance science. It is the biggest wellspring of science financing in Poland outside the state spending plan.
For what reason would it be a good idea for you to apply for this program? The Foundation places uncommon accentuation on the straightforwardness and receptiveness of its exercises, as it believes this to be the reason for building society's confidence in the Foundation and the whole NGO area.
Application deadline: Open
• University or association: Foundation for Polish Science
• Department: NA
• Level of the course: Research
• Award: Scholarships
• Number of grants: NA
• Mode of access: Online
• Nationality: International
• The grant can be procured in Poland.
• Eligible Countries: applications are acknowledged from everywhere the world.
• Eligible courses or subjects: the grant is granted for any subject offered by the college
• Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, candidates should meet every single expressed measure:
• The candidate might be a Polish resident or a resident of another nation, including nations outside the European Union.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply
• How to apply: Applicants should present the archives and follow the application system.
• Supporting archives: Documents affirming the candidate's profile (counting downloadable formats for the rundown of accomplishments and welcomed introductions and the rundown of supported ventures), a layout of the global examination plan, a letter of aim from the unfamiliar accomplice, a concise portrayal of the lawful status and hierarchical construction of the IRAP focus, letters of aim from nearby accomplice foundations, depiction of financial effect.
• Eligibility Requirements: Applications ought to be put together by recognized analysts with huge logical achievements supplemented by significant administration experience.
• Language Requirements: Applicants should be capable in composed and communicated in English.
The Foundation offers help and helps all through the application and execution period.